Do you wonder if there is more to life than your current situation? Are you ruled by a list of do’s and dont’s? Do you wish you could live life on your terms? Are you stuck and don’t know what to do next?
Coaching helps to equip you to navigate the challenges of life. It will take you towards your desired outcomes to greatly improve the quality of your life.
- You stop the merry go round of life and regain focus on what is important to you and why.
- You gain certainty and clarity about your beliefs and values, only keeping ones which serve, support, nurture and challenge you.
- You stop procrastinating and start taking action, experiencing significant personal growth along the journey.
- You gain a greater understanding about your passions, strengths and unique gifts and how to integrate them into your everyday life.
- You discover how to use your skills to improve the lives of those around you and the world.
- You learn how to overcome and embrace the fear that once stopped you from achieving your dreams.
What if I could empower you to live that way? What if I could get you dreaming again and not being dictated by the barriers you perceive in your life?
Coaching is a conversation and journey like no other. As your coach I will work with you to provide a safe, non judgemental and supportive environment to explore areas of your life which you feel are controlled by fear or lack of direction. We will identify areas that you feel stuck in, unhappy with or need to gain clarity and confidence in. It is your time to let the real you come out. The challenges will still be there, but you will no longer be controlled by them. This can be both thrilling and confronting for many people. It is your chance to challenge your limiting self beliefs about what is possible whilst discovering your full potential – and then developing a plan to reach it. Who wouldn’t want that?
For many years I have managed the challenges associated with having a chronic illness. I love inspiring and equipping my clients to reach their full potential. By developing deep rapport, respect and empathy with my clients, I ensure they feel safe to make the necessary changes to reach their goals.
I am also the Co Founder and Co Director of Lumi, an organisation with the goal of empowering and supporting women.
‘There is no passion to be found playing small….in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living’ Nelson Mandela